Therapy Office Space for Rent in Fort Lauderdale
Fresh. Modern. Beautiful.
Hi! We're Jamie and Justin, a husband and wife team and founders of The Psychology Group Fort Lauderdale, LLC! Jamie is a licensed clinical psychologist and Justin is a digital marketing expert. It's been our long-time goal to build a therapy office in which clinicians could supportively come together to do their life's work with the right marketing to drive in business.
With Justin's marketing expertise, our team is able to take our practices to the next level. Because in this day in age, passing out business cards, getting on Psychology Today and building a website simply aren't enough. While us therapists are focused on our craft, we have Justin to help with the rest.
Jamie worked in several agencies and a couple of different group practices over the course of her career. The Psychology Group (TPG) was built with those past experiences in mind by incorporating the aspects she liked and leaving the rest.
“People with a scarcity mentality tend to see everything in terms of win-lose. There is only so much; and if someone else has it, that means there will be less for me. The more principle-centered we become, the more we develop an abundance mentality, the more we are genuinely happy for the successes, well-being, achievements, recognition, and good fortune of other people. We believe their success adds to…rather than detracts from…our lives.” Stephen Covey, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
The Psychology Group Fort Lauderdale's Company Culture
Abundance. We're committed to truly and completely operating from a perspective of abundance. This means that we believe there is enough business to go around and we can support each others’ growth without being preoccupied with how it could take away from individual success.
Collaboration. If you need a mentor, we've got you. If you have something to teach us, we're listening. We ask that you come to us with ideas, complaints, suggestions, or otherwise.
Support. We contribute to each others' professional and personal growth and support one another in building the practice of our dreams!
What makes The Psychology Group an awesome office space to rent:
- Reasonable rates. Rent space for the time you need
- Newly renovated professional building in a safe, convenient location just a half-mile from the Atlantic Ocean on Oakland Park Boulevard. Walk to lunch or for a quick Target/Starbucks run
- HUGE parking lot for you and your clients to park
- Our suite is a 5th floor corner unit with beautiful views of Ft. Lauderdale
- EVERY office has floor-to-ceiling windows
- Sound-proof interior walls for quiet and privacy. Doing a meditation exercise with your client? Don’t worry, you won’t hear the party going on next door
- Fiber-wired, high-speed internet. It’s fast!
- Kitchenette and break room equipped with sink, coffee maker, microwave, toaster oven and fridge. We're stocked with healthy snacks for in-between session fuel and premium beverages for your clients
- Conference room for meetings
- Gorgeous, high-quality decor. Brand new, modern furnishings. And we’ll quickly replace anything broken or worn
- Want to practice in more than one area? It’s okay to practice at locations other than TPG
- No clinician takes precedent over the other. The Psychology Group is the name on the door, not an individual's. We won’t claim to be your director or your boss. It’s the collective of clinicians that is showcased, not the individual. You’re the owner of your company
- In-house digital marketer. We have WebbyUp, Inc.—a digital marketing company—within our walls. Working here gets you free monthly marketing strategy sessions and advice whenever you see him at the water cooler
- Free private practice paperwork templates. We're happy to provide guidance/assistance to new clinicians starting private practice or to those needing to update their paperwork to be on point with ethical and legal standards
Are We a Good Fit?
True or False:
- I believe practitioners in private practice should make six-figures and up
- I prefer to structure my business as a self-pay business model rather than hold contracts with insurance companies
- I value work/life balance
- My ideal clientele age group is adults and older adolescents
- I do my best work with high-functioning clients who are committed to therapy & personal growth
- I enjoy collaborating and socializing with my colleagues
- I believe in abundance and therefore have a collaborative rather than competitive mindset with my colleagues
- I am driven to work hard to generate referrals, be active in the community and embrace both traditional and digital marketing methods
- I have a can-do attitude
- Attention-to-detail is one of my strengths
- I hold myself to the highest standards of professional and ethical practice
- I value time and punctuality. I've hardly ever been late to appointments and it's easy for me to end my appointments on time
- I'm committed to consistently honing my craft (examples: by reading books and articles, listening to professional podcasts, and attending continuing education courses on a regular basis)
If you answered true to the points above, you could be an excellent fit in our private practice.
The Psychology Group's Manifesto
WE BELIEVE people can accept themselves as they are and also change.
WE BELIEVE therapy is part of a healthy lifestyle.
WE BELIEVE everyone has the power to manifest dreams.
WE BELIEVE relationships make the world go 'round.
WE BELIEVE in choosing kindness every day.
WE BELIEVE laughter is contagious.
WE BELIEVE a smile costs nothing.
WE BELIEVE in abundance.
WE BELIEVE self-love is power.
WE BELIEVE vulnerability is strength.
WE BELIEVE in daydream believers.
WE BELIEVE time isn't found, it's made.
WE BELIEVE in work/life balance.
WE BELIEVE in health at every size.
WE BELIEVE in progress, not perfection.
WE BELIEVE love is both hard work and completely worth it.
WE BELIEVE true love is a choice.
WE BELIEVE love is love. 🏳️🌈
WE BELIEVE in true equality for all humans regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, disability, body size, national origin, religion, and age.
WE BELIEVE a life worth living is built through personal effort, active participation, and liberation.
Want to inquire about renting office space?
If you’re a friendly, responsible, professional and very talented clinician, we want to hear from you. Reach out to learn if space is currently available and if our practice is in need of your speciality experience. Phone: 954-488-2933 | Email: email@example.comEmail for more info!
"It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen."John Wooden