Therapy Office Space for Rent in Fort Lauderdale
Fresh. Modern. Beautiful.
Hi! We're Jamie and Justin, a husband and wife team and founders of The Psychology Group Fort Lauderdale, LLC! Jamie is a licensed clinical psychologist and Justin is a digital marketing expert. It's been our long-time goal to build a therapy office in which clinicians could supportively come together to do their life's work.
“People with a scarcity mentality tend to see everything in terms of win-lose. There is only so much; and if someone else has it, that means there will be less for me. The more principle-centered we become, the more we develop an abundance mentality, the more we are genuinely happy for the successes, well-being, achievements, recognition, and good fortune of other people. We believe their success adds to…rather than detracts from…our lives.” Stephen Covey, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
The Psychology Group Fort Lauderdale Office Space for Rent
What makes The Psychology Group an awesome office space to rent:
- Reasonable rates. Rent space only for the time you need
- Newly renovated professional building in a safe, convenient location just a half-mile from the Atlantic Ocean on Oakland Park Boulevard. Walk to lunch or for a quick Target/Starbucks run
- HUGE parking lot for you and your clients to park
- Our suite is a 5th floor corner unit with beautiful views of Ft. Lauderdale
- EVERY office has floor-to-ceiling windows
- Sound-proof interior walls for quiet and privacy. Doing a meditation exercise with your client? Don’t worry, you won’t hear the party going on next door
- Fiber-wired, high-speed internet. It’s fast!
- Kitchenette and break room equipped with sink, coffee maker, microwave, toaster oven and fridge. We're stocked with healthy snacks for in-between session fuel and premium beverages for your clients
- Conference room for meetings
- Gorgeous, high-quality decor. Brand new, modern furnishings. And we’ll quickly replace anything broken or worn
- Want to practice in more than one area? It’s okay to practice at multiple locations
- Own your own business. We won’t claim to be your director or your boss, you’re the owner of your company
Are We a Good Fit?
True or False:
- My ideal clientele age group is adults and older adolescents
- I do my best work with high-functioning clients who are committed to therapy & personal growth
- I enjoy collaborating and socializing with my colleagues
- I believe in abundance and therefore have a collaborative rather than competitive mindset with my colleagues
- I am driven to work hard to generate referrals, be active in the community and embrace both traditional and digital marketing methods
- I have a can-do attitude
- Attention-to-detail is one of my strengths
- I hold myself to the highest standards of professional and ethical practice
- I value time and punctuality. I've hardly ever been late to appointments and it's easy for me to start and end my appointments on time
- I'm committed to consistently honing my craft (examples: by reading books and articles, listening to professional podcasts, and attending continuing education courses on a regular basis)
If you answered true to the points above, you could be an excellent fit in our private practice.
The Psychology Group's Manifesto
WE BELIEVE people can accept themselves as they are and also change.
WE BELIEVE therapy is part of a healthy lifestyle.
WE BELIEVE everyone has the power to manifest dreams.
WE BELIEVE relationships make the world go 'round.
WE BELIEVE in choosing kindness every day.
WE BELIEVE laughter is contagious.
WE BELIEVE a smile costs nothing.
WE BELIEVE in abundance.
WE BELIEVE self-love is power.
WE BELIEVE vulnerability is strength.
WE BELIEVE in daydream believers.
WE BELIEVE time isn't found, it's made.
WE BELIEVE in work/life balance.
WE BELIEVE in health at every size.
WE BELIEVE in progress, not perfection.
WE BELIEVE love is both hard work and completely worth it.
WE BELIEVE love is love. 🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️
WE BELIEVE in true equality for all humans regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, disability, body size, national origin, religion, and age.
WE BELIEVE a life worth living is built through personal effort, active participation, and liberation.
Want to inquire about renting office space?
If you’re a friendly, responsible, professional and very talented clinician, we want to hear from you. Reach out to learn if space is currently available and if our practice is in need of your speciality experience. Phone: 954-488-2933 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgEmail for more info!
"It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen."John Wooden