Professional. Collaborative. Current.
Hi! We're Jamie and Justin, a husband and wife team and founders of The Psychology Group Fort Lauderdale, LLC! Jamie is a licensed clinical psychologist and Justin is a digital marketing expert. Founded in 2018, The Psychology Group (TPG) is a concierge psychology private practice specializing in highly attentive, personalized therapy for our clients. TPG is a prominent resource for its next-level psychotherapy, luxury milieu, and its in-house marketing division, which catapults brand recognition and community outreach.
Jamie worked in several agencies and a couple of different group practices over the course of her career. TPG was built with those past experiences in mind by incorporating the aspects she liked and leaving the rest.
We are seeking top-tier candidates who are poised to meet the high caliber of professionalism our clientele is accustomed to find within our practice.
Thank you for applying at TPG and, if we see a potential fit, we'll reach out to you soon!
Current Openings (3)
Are you a licensed psychologist who is tired of being overworked, undervalued, and underpaid? Are you interested in the work-life balance of a private practice lifestyle but don't want the insecurity of self-employment or the stress of learning and executing marketing strategies?
Then we have an amazing opportunity for you!
We're looking for a talented psychologist to join our team of dedicated professionals. Life at The Psychology Group Fort Lauderdale will be vastly different from any agency or group practice to which you may be accustomed. We offer a generous salary with realistic work expectations. Our concierge, self-pay business model ables us to slow the hustle of the workday, remain energized and spend more time with our clients. That’s important because we practice what we preach and hold deep respect for a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Also, we can bypass health insurance restrictions and offer individualized services that exceed clients' expectations. The offices are furnished with new, high-end furniture with floor-to-ceiling windows (no more working in a fluorescent-lit cell). The team is friendly, collaborative and experts in their fields. Our concierge therapy approach benefits both our clients and our clinicians' mental well-being.
Who are we?
We’re professional, generous, and mission-driven. We're dedicated to the field of psychology, the practice, our clients, and each other. Being a part of this boutique practice will provide you with meaningful, rewarding work—elevating your career and professional growth.
At The Psychology Group, we’re especially intentional about our business model. Concierge, personalized service for our patients is the hallmark of our boutique practice. As a team member, you'll be empowered to continue learning and growing through mentorship and trainings, along with a collaborative company culture.
Who are you?
Talented, collegial, detail-oriented. You are a true professional, always striving to be your best, and helping others be their best. You’re driven, savvy, current, and dedicated to your craft.
Motivated and passionate, our team members are connected to the ever-evolving science and art of psychology and consistently find ways to grow and innovate. Our team heightens the practice of psychology to a whole new level. If this looks like you, then please review our available positions below!
(1 of 3) Licensed Psychologist—Full-Time (Salaried)
(2 of 3) Licensed Psychologist—Part-Time (Salaried)
(3 of 3) Licensed Psychologist - Per Diem
The Psychology Group Fort Lauderdale’s Company Culture
“People with a scarcity mentality tend to see everything in terms of win-lose. There is only so much; and if someone else has it, that means there will be less for me. The more principle-centered we become, the more we develop an abundance mentality, the more we are genuinely happy for the successes, well-being, achievements, recognition, and good fortune of other people. We believe their success adds to…rather than detracts from…our lives.”
Stephen Covey, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
Abundance. We're committed to truly and completely operating from a perspective of abundance. This means that we believe there is enough business to go around and we can support each others’ growth without being preoccupied with how it could take away from individual success.
Collaboration. If you need a mentor, we've got you. If you have something to teach us, we're listening. We ask that you come to us with ideas, complaints, suggestions, or otherwise.
Support. We contribute to each others' professional and personal growth and support one another in building the career of our dreams!
What makes The Psychology Group an awesome place to work:
- Newly renovated professional building in a safe, convenient location just a half-mile from the Atlantic Ocean on Oakland Park Boulevard. Walk to lunch or for a quick Target/Starbucks run
- Our suite is a 5th floor corner unit with beautiful views of Ft. Lauderdale
- EVERY office has floor-to-ceiling windows
- Sound-proof interior walls for quiet and privacy. Doing a meditation exercise with your client? Don’t worry, you won’t hear the party going on next door
- Fiber-wired, high-speed internet. It’s fast!
- Kitchenette and break room equipped with sink, coffee maker, microwave, toaster oven and fridge. We're stocked with healthy snacks for in-between session fuel and premium beverages for your clients
- Gorgeous, high-quality decor. Brand new, modern furnishings. And we’ll quickly replace anything broken or worn
- Regular meetings to help you learn the ins and outs of business development
- In-house digital marketer. We have WebbyUp, Inc.—a digital marketing company—within our walls.
- Generous, abundance-focused company culture
- Free access to electronic health records (EHR)
Are We a Good Fit?
True or False:
- I believe practitioners in private practice should be adequately compensated for their work
- I value work/life balance
- My ideal clientele age group is adults and older adolescents
- I do my best work with high-functioning clients who are committed to therapy & personal growth
- I enjoy collaborating and socializing with my colleagues
- I believe in abundance and therefore have a collaborative rather than competitive mindset with my colleagues
- I am driven to work hard to generate referrals, be active in the community and embrace both traditional and digital marketing methods
- I have a can-do attitude
- Attention-to-detail is one of my strengths
- I hold myself to the highest standards of professional and ethical practice
- I value time and punctuality. I've hardly ever been late to appointments and it's easy for me to end my appointments on time
- I'm committed to consistently honing my craft (examples: by reading books and articles, listening to professional podcasts, and attending continuing education courses on a regular basis)
If you answered true to the points above, you could be an excellent fit in our private practice.
The Psychology Group's Manifesto
WE BELIEVE people can accept themselves as they are and also change.
WE BELIEVE therapy is part of a healthy lifestyle
WE BELIEVE everyone has the power to manifest dreams.
WE BELIEVE relationships make the world go 'round.
WE BELIEVE in choosing kindness every day.
WE BELIEVE laughter is contagious.
WE BELIEVE a smile costs nothing.
WE BELIEVE in abundance.
WE BELIEVE self-love is power.
WE BELIEVE vulnerability is strength.
WE BELIEVE opportunity is created.
WE BELIEVE in daydream believers.
WE BELIEVE time isn't found, it's made.
WE BELIEVE it's better three hours too soon than one minute too late.
WE BELIEVE in work/life balance.
WE BELIEVE health is at every size.
WE BELIEVE in progress, not perfection.
WE BELIEVE love is both hard work and completely worth it.
WE BELIEVE true love is a choice.
WE BELIEVE love is love.
WE BELIEVE a life worth living is built through personal effort and active participation.
“It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.”John Wooden
Want to apply?
If you surpassed the requirements outlined above, we want to hear from you. Submit your application along with supplemental materials to: email@example.comEmail to apply!