Hello! My name is Christina and I’m a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and owner of WholeMind, LLC. I created this practice with the idea that, as people, we should feel whole, but we often experience life in a way that makes us feel less than that. When a piece of ourselves becomes lost or damaged it can be difficult to navigate how to repair it or put the pieces of ourselves back together again.
As intimidating as it can be to start the healing process, I am here to help every step of the way. I offer a safe space where we can work together to identify issues and create realistic solutions.
I offer tailored therapy services at The Psychology Group Fort Lauderdale for adults experiencing a range of issues including depression & anxiety, relationship issues, trauma, life transitions, and related areas. I also have experience with substance abuse issues and other compulsive behaviors. I use an integrative approach and use various treatment techniques and methods (such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy -CBT) based on your individual needs and goals. My goal is to help you become your best self and live your most balanced life, whatever that may mean to you!
I have a Master’s degree from Nova Southeastern University and I am currently licensed in the state of Florida. In addition to private practice I have worked in:
- Inpatient, psychiatric treatment of mental disorders such as Depressive Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.
- Rehabilitation centers for substance abuse and chronic mental illness
- Individualized treatment for children with developmental disorders
- Individual and group therapy for elderly and medically compromised populations
- Individual and group therapy for men, women and children who are victims of domestic violence
Christina is a member of the American Counseling Association.
A note on payment: I have chosen not to contract with insurance; however, you may be eligible for reimbursement of a significant percentage of out-of-pocket costs through your out-of-network benefits. I’m happy to provide assistance with determining your eligibility for reimbursement through your insurance provider, and assistance in seeking reimbursement.